ProductsPlease visit out etsy shop for list of current products on sale. Please contact us for any custom work.
Knot Key Ring
Be inspired with the creation of a simple knot.
These keyrings will certainly make it hard to lose your keys as they are a good size without being obtrusively large or heavy. Due to them all being hand made, the appearance and size varies from one to the other. They are around 60mm long.
Twisted Key Ring
Stylish and functional pieces.
These unique keychains will make a perfect gift for friends and family. Each key chain is hand forged from wrought iron and has been brushed to a polished finish, coated with bees wax from the farm. They are around 50mm long.
Contempary Stand with Bowl
Bespoke interior art.
The stand has been made using traditional forging methods and is mortice and tenon jointed, finshed with a glass bowl placed ontop, to form a stylish piece of art for the home. This piece is approx 250x250x250mm.
Venus Fly Trap Monster
Fun, funky, and always unique. This small scupture would look perfect on any bookcase or desk. Clear spray paint is recommended to slow the rust process, and can be applied over rust to bring out the subtle colors.
Battle of the Boyne Centre
See how the 17th century blacksmithing supplied the army with tools at the sutlers camp site.
Archeofest 2015, Merrion Sq
The event is at Merrion Square in the centre of Dublin. Demonstrations of 17th/18th century blacksmithing techniques.
Taste Of Cavan 2015
The Taste of Cavan 2015 is a two-day festival celebrating locally produced food. Demonstrations of traditional tools and copper smithing
Living History event at Dunluce Castle.
Living History event at Carrickfergus Castle.
Previous Heritage Work
- Single gate for Dunnaman Court Grave.
- Oak door latches & hinges, cannon repair for Carrickfergus Castle.
- Bridge 34 feet long for Springfarm Rath.
- Entrance gate, farm gate & repair of windmill rail track at Ballycopeland Windmill.
- Grills for Newtownards Priory.
- Arch single gate for Bonamargy Friary.
- Wrought iron farm gate for Bishops Mill.
- Kiss gate for Rough Fort.
- Oak termon cross fixings for Cranfield Church.
- Handrails for Bishops Gate.
- Handrails for Scrabo Tower.
- Sweeping Handrails for Bellaghy Bawn.
- Passage gate for Hillsborough Fort.
- Entrance gate for Olderfleet.